Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hey! hey! New blog, new topics!

Hi!

Well an other blog on the web an well... I'll try to tell you about some interesting stuff. I think I'll go first with some not so new product that I saw last time I went training. In fact it's an exercise machine with no guiding rods, weight stacks, pulleys, extra parts for weight stacks, lot of cables and hooks. Of course I quickly saw it was not traditional hydraulic equipment. All the circuit training equipment I was loking at was based on air compression.

I did my works and searched on Google to learn more about air fitness exercise equipment. I have foud a lot of information on various commercial exercise equipment and I particularly found this website intersting. (www.airfitness.com) Lot of workout machines and strenght training equipment are listed here on this site : www.safeairfitness.com

I drop down some links here for those looking for air fitness machine.
Hop you'll enjoy!

1. commercial exercise equipment : commercial exercise equipment.
2. gym fitness equipment : gym fitness equipment. (interesting for gyms owners)
3. ab exercise machine : ab exercise machine. (many other body parts training machines available)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like too the concept of no cable, wheel and other stuff that take place. Air exercise equipment are reliable and effective.

Jake no Doubt,