Monday, July 14, 2008

Fitness centers for women, the many alternatives...

We all know the famous Curves fitness centers for women or the YMCA Health Fitness & Recreation centers. Well I know it too. I can't say that their programs don't work cause they do. I just want to bring on the point that those famous fitness centers are often too expensive. For same results and even better, you can get much more for your money with alternatives to those gyms. I drop down here a list of some gym franchises I think that are good and even great alternative to previous ones.

*A blog post on SWANN centers (http://alvin.over-blog.com/article-20590102.html)

They are many other ones but those ones are good ones I know. Take care of your health and your wallet's health ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right, some centers ask to high fees to subscribe. SWANN centers are as fun and effective than Curves for instance. It's my personnal opinion.